Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jamison Square Fountain

This morning Isabelle and I met up with Ellie and her mom Laura at Jamison Square in the Pearl District. There is a fountain where the kids can play in the water. Since it was going to be hot today, I thought it would be fun. We got there at about 9:30am and it was already very warm.

The fountain was neat. The water came out of the slits in the rock wall and created a wading pool. Then after a while, the water would drain and the cycle would start all over again. I was really surprised at how deep the water got (almost to my knees).
Isabelle fell a couple of times in the water, but I was right there to pick her up. She impressed me though because she immediately moved her arms and legs like she was swimming.

After drying off and changing clothes, we went over to Sip and Kranz for lunch. It had been a long time since we saw Laura and Ellie, so it was nice to get together again for a play date. The rest of the day we stayed inside in the air conditioning.

No comments: