Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New sign

This evening I taught Isabelle the sign for "book". I put her hands together then opened them like a book. I did it a couple of times and then she was able to do it on her own. When Damien came home, she went up to him and spontaneously showed him the sign for book! Since she loves reading her books I thought it would be a good sign for her to use.

Isabelle has really been listening to what we say to her. For example, I told her it was time to go "nap, nap" and she walked into her room to her crib. In the morning when I say it's time for breakfast, she heads towards the stairs. She now waves as we go downstairs. I say, "bye, bye upstairs" as she waves.

No comments: