Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Out to lunch and dinner

Today I fully took advantage of Gramma's visit. After a visit to the gym and putting Isabelle down for her afternoon nap, I met up with Carla (former coworker from Amex days) at Applebee's for a late lunch. We had a nice time catching up with each other. She just finished nursing school, passing the state boards, and is ready to start her new job next week. I think the last time I saw her was when I was going to school about three years ago. It was nice to reconnect with her.

This evening after dinner and putting Isabelle to bed, Damien and I went on a movie date. We saw the new Harry Potter film. It was pretty good, although I forgot how dark book 5 was. Damien is currently reading the last book, so I'm still waiting to read it. It was nice for us to get out and see a movie with each other.

No comments: