Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 15, 2006

DadE's Birthday

Tonight we went over to Earle and Marla's to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We had steak, potatos, asparagus, and for dessert my brother's (now famous) chocolate cake with ice cream. Damien and I also received more baby "training" by helping with the twins. Mostly feeding and changing. The twins are now eating "real" food and both have different styles. Sophie loves to eat and Sara is a little more picky and will take her time. It was a very nice evening and Dad seemed to enjoy it. Happy Birthday Dad! :)


Laurie, Sara, Earle, and Papas (DadE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with my dear family and that indeed was the best birthday present I could ever have. Thanks to Earle and Marla and Laurie and Damien for everything.
With Love always,
DadE