Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Doctor Visit Report

Today I had another doctor's appointment. Everything went well. I only gained another pound, my blood pressure was slightly elevated, tummy measured 37cm., baby's head is still down, and her heartbeat was normal. Now that I am in my 9th month of pregnancy, I will start seeing the doctor on a weekly basis until the baby is born. Everything is progressing nicely (if you catch my drift) and doctor says I'm where I should be for being 36 weeks pregnant. I am feeling good besides the normal aches and some pains of pregnancy and have been getting some Braxton Hicks contractions. I am overwhelmed by my "to do" list I want to finish before the baby arrives. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week!

No comments: