Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Four more weeks!

Yesterday was the beginning of our 36th week of pregnancy which puts us officially in our 9th month. Four weeks from today is our due date. It is very hard to believe our little girl will be here soon. I've started a list of things I want to get done in the next couple of weeks. The list seems to get longer instead of shorter. At least the chores are keeping me busy to pass the time. The doctor said we can deliver anytime after 37 weeks, so I am hoping our little one will at least give us 2 more weeks to get ready.

Damien still needs to paint and install the closet doors for the nursery and next weekend we will pick up the finished curtains my mom made. I still need to find some kind of chair, rocker, or glider, so that is a priority this week. I am hoping today we install the car seat so I can get it checked to make sure it was done correctly. This way if I do go into labor early, we will at least have the car seat. I guess Damien and I also need to focus on packing and have everything ready to load into the car.

No matter how much I prepare and get ready, I will still feel somewhat unprepared for what's to come. I have really enjoyed my pregnancy and it has been a wonderful experience. I'm sure once our little one is here, that wonderful experience will keep growing. I can only imagine.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess this Gramma will need to get her bag ready, too. The curtains are done, finally!