Thursday, April 27, 2006
Doctor Visit Report
This morning Damien and I went in to see Dr. Ogryzlo one last time before our scheduled c-section this coming Tuesday. My tummy measured 42cm. and I am only at week 38! Luckily I lost 2 pounds from last week. The doctor is still estimating our baby to be around 10.5lbs. We all discussed what will happen before, during and after the surgery. We will check into the hospital between 5:45am and 6:00am. Between 6:00am and 7:30am, they will prepare me for surgery which hopefully will start at 7:30am. The surgery should last about 45-55min. and then we will all be transferred to a recovery room. I will probably stay there for about another hour, then transferred to our hospital room. Damien will be with me and the baby in the operating room and in recovery. With the information we have been provided from our doctor, we believe this will be the best delivery option for everyone involved. We appreciate everyone's support during this time. Please keep us in your thoughts on Tuesday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We are with you. We pray that all goes well for all involved.
Hi guys,
We will send good vibes on Tuesday. You'll do great!
Been reading the blog from time to time just to see the progress. And what a progress it has been.
Post a Comment