Thursday, April 20, 2006
Doctor Visit Report
This morning we had our weekly appointment with Dr. Ogryzlo. I gained four pounds since last Thursday. YIKES! I think it is mostly water weight because my fingers and toes are getting puffy. So much in fact I had to go see my favorite jeweler to have him cut a ring off my finger! No, it wasn't my wedding ring, I took that off months ago. However, to be on the safe side the doctor is having me go get an ultrasound before next week's appointment to check the baby's weight, growth, and amniotic fluid level. Unfortunately, the ultrasound can only give an "estimate" of the weight of the baby which can be off a couple of pounds (plus or minus). Everything else looked great: low blood pressure, tummy measured 39cm, baby's heart rate about 145, head down, and unfortunately no other major "changes" (if you catch my drift). The doctor did schedule a date for induction just in case we become "over due". So mark your calendars for May 12th, 2006. (But let's hope our little one comes before then)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW - looks like all systems are GO.
Calendar marked for 12 May - and you just missed Friday the 13th!!
Take it easy from here on.
We love you both.
DadE
We just got news of the arrival of Isabelle. She looks healthy. We hope Damien is recovering okay -- and Laurie too! May you all be blessed.
Bill, Peggy and Brett Bojduj
Post a Comment