Two weeks from today is our "due date". If we are over due, we have an induction date set for Friday, May 12th. It is hard to imagine our lives will be changing so soon. Tomorrow I have an ultrasound appointment to check and see how large the baby is and the amniotic fluid level (sounds like I'm getting my oil checked!). We are all packed for the hospital, the car seat is properly installed, the nursery is ready, baby clothes are cleaned, and now we just need the house cleaned and organized.
This morning after church, we went to Cameo Cafe in NW Portland for brunch where I had a very interesting experience. I was standing in line for the restroom when the door to the restroom opened and a little girl and a woman stepped out. The little girl, ever so gently, put her small little hand on my belly and said, "What's in there?" and I repied smiling "A baby!" and she smiled back. It was very cute. :)
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment