Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day 2006

Merry Christmas! Today was quite a busy day. This morning I made an egg casserole to go with the Kringle bread I made yesterday. After breakfast we opened our stockings and presents. It took quite a while to get through all the presents and Isabelle had to take a nap between opening stockings and the main presents. Santa was kind to Isabelle and she received some wonderful presents. This evening Dad and Cindy came over for dinner. We had roast beef, cheese grits, asparagus with red peppers and onions (sound familiar?), and a wonderful salad that Cindy made. For dessert we had the chocolate ice cream roll I made yesterday. The entire day was fun and it was nice to have Dad and Cindy here for Christmas this year.

"I think I know how this story goes."

"I'm ready for the Rose Bowl."

Pretty dress from Runcle Roo.

A fun interactive book.

Super cool Michigan clothes for next season.

Isabelle will be pretty in this pink dress.

"I love my Lamb Chop!"

Grammy Cindy reading to Isabelle and her new purple cow.

Opening a gift from Pappa Earle.

Isabelle's colorful new hedgehog.

No comments: