Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Our first night out

After Isabelle's nap today, I took her to Bridgeport village so I could try to find something to wear to Damien's work party tonight. I had recently purchased a Maclaren Triumph stroller from eBay and today was the first time I used it. It is such a fantastic stroller! I can steer it with one hand. The stroller is very light and is very compact when folded up. Isabelle seemed to like it too. She hung out and was a good little shopper with me today. I found a couple of skirts, but ended up wearing something I already had! (Go figure!)

My mom came up to babysit for us tonight. I can't believe it has been seven months since Damien and I have gone out together without Isabelle. We had a fun time at the Qualcomm party which was at the Fifth Ave. Suites Hotel (were we had our wedding reception). We were good and didn't call home once during the evening. My mom had fun with Isabelle, but when she tried to rock her for bed time Isabelle cried. So they ended up watching The Polar Express on television and staying up until 9:30pm (way past Isabelle's bed time)! Finally, my mom put Isabelle in her crib and she only cried for a couple of minutes before she fell asleep. All in all it was a nice evening for everyone.

No comments: