Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

You want to go where?

Today we decided to brave the crowds and go to Washington Square Mall to do some last minute gift shopping. We were able to find a good parking spot where I usually like to park. The mall was crowded, but we were focused on what stores we wanted to go to. Isabelle was a great little shopper and didn't fuss once! We checked out the line for Santa and it was too long. I think my time is starting to run out for the Santa photo op. I guess Santa doesn't do pictures after Christmas. After our shopping excursion we went to one of our favorite Thai restaurants for dinner. Isabelle doesn't mind going out to eat, just as long as I have enough food for her. We are trying to expose her to the dining out experience at least once a week.

No comments: