Today I went to my first "cookie exchange" party hosted by one of the gals from my bunco group. It was fun to see what kind of cookies everyone brought. I made my grandmother Malloy's snowball cookies. We started the party by tasting everyone's cookies which gave me a sugar high since I hadn't eaten anything all day. Nothing like having cookies for lunch! Then we just went around the table full of cookies and started taking several of each kind until they were gone. It was fun and nice to have a variety of cookies around the house for the holidays.
This evening Damien, Isabelle and I went to another Christmas party hosted by one of Damien's co-worker's. We showed up early, so Damien helped out while I drank some wine and watched Isabelle. (Yes, it's about time Damien gets put to work!) We had fun and Isabelle enjoyed playing with the other kids. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long because of Isabelle's bed time. We are getting used to bringing her pajamas with us to these types of events. That way when we arrive home, all we have to do is put her in bed. I think that is the last party of the year! :(
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment