Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

'Tis the season to be crazy...fa la la la la...la..la..la..

This morning Damien received a call from work saying his office didn't have power. So, he worked from home. It was nice to have him around today. Since we didn't get much shopping done yesterday, and the sun was out and it wasn't raining. Isabelle and I went to Toys R Us, Fred Meyer, and Babies R Us. The trip to Toys R Us was a bust because they were sold out of a particular toy I wanted to get Isabelle. I think I've become one of those crazy parents that has to get that certain toy for their child for Christmas. YIKES! Take me to the insane asylum now! The good news is, I found the toy I was looking for at Babies R Us and was able to get the lower price being offered at Toys R Us. Isabelle was a wonderful shopper with me today (and yesterday). However, in the last 24 hours I've received three comments from people while looking at Isabelle sitting in the cart saying, "Oh my gosh! I thought she was a doll!" Like I go around pushing a doll in my cart instead of a REAL LIVE BABY! "Why, yes, this is my daughter 'Isabelle the doll'." I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy! This evening I made four dozen snowball cookies for a cookie exchange I'm going to tomorrow. It will be fun to bring home some cookies other people made.

No comments: