Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Who's that funny man in the red suit?

Isabelle and I went Christmas shopping at Bridgeport Village today. We picked up Damien on the way so he could have lunch with us. I returned the skirts I purchased at Coldwater Creek. I then realized I forgot a spoon so Isabelle could eat lunch with us. On our way to Goodnight Room, we ran into Santa. He was out mingling with people and he came up to Isabelle. She just stared at him, but didn't cry. I was bummed I didn't have my camera with me to capture the encounter, but it was cute. The Santa was very authentic looking. He had real white hair and a real white beard. His eyebrows were even curled at the ends! (I may have to splurge and pay the $19.00 for ONE picture with him.) We continued to Goodnight Room where I found a fork and spoon set, then we were off to PF Changs for lunch. Isabelle was great in the restaurant. I gave her some of my sticky white rice, but she didn't care for it. Isabelle is starting to talk with more inflection in her voice. Sometimes it sounds like she is asking a question. Or having a conversation with herself. It's really cute. It was a nice sunny day to get out, walk around, and have lunch with Daddy.

No comments: